Hi, we’re optAd360 ⎼ a tech company creating awesome content monetization software. We help publishers from around the world by providing innovative tools based on programmatic solutions for every stage of their business development. As one of the fastest-growing AdTech companies in Europe, we support over 4,000 websites and mobile apps. We are constantly improving the technology and algorithm to help content creators increase their monetization profits. We like what we do, and so we never stand still. Always celebrating our successes together ⎼ both individual and team ones. So if you want to grow among experts and in an inspiring atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place!
Apply for this role and join the Bidlogic project! It’s the first optimization tool that automates mobile app monetization processes within the most popular mobile ad mediation platforms. You’ll be immersed in the latest technologies designed for mobile games monetization. Besides, the whole team is passionate about what they do, so if you’re a game enthusiast – here you’ll surely find someone to share your passion with!
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing apps’ performance data;
- Managing ad mediation, including waterfall/bidding instances, A/B testing;
- Reporting and evaluating the optimization results;
- Working together with the publishers on improving ad monetization in their apps;
- Helping with writing and testing the pseudocode for our optimization algorithms.
You need to have:
- At least 2+ years of experience in Ad Monetization (preferably of mobile apps);
- Excellent analysis and interpretation skills;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Experience in MySQL and data visualization tools would be an advantage.
Flexible working hours
Language classes and other trainings
Private health care and well-being platform
Team-building integration meetings and events
Non-corporate working atmosphere and flat organizational structure
Possibility to work remotely or onsite in a homelike office with a charming garden, lots of good coffee and an in-house gym 🙂