Hi, we’re optAd360 ⎼ a tech company creating awesome content monetization software. We help publishers from around the world by providing innovative tools based on programmatic solutions for every stage of their business development. As one of the fastest-growing AdTech companies in Europe, we support over 4,000 websites and mobile apps. We are constantly improving the technology and algorithm to help content creators increase their monetization profits. We like what we do, and so we never stand still. Always celebrating our successes together ⎼ both individual and team ones. So if you want to grow among experts and in an inspiring atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place!
Apply for this role and join the Bidlogic project! It’s the first optimization tool that automates mobile app monetization processes within the most popular mobile ad mediation platforms. You’ll be immersed in the latest technologies designed for mobile games monetization. Besides, the whole team is passionate about what they do, so if you’re a game enthusiast – here you’ll surely find someone to share your passion with!
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and optimizing large-scale data processing solutions using Big Data and AWS technologies;
- Working with tools and technologies for Big Data, such as Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Kafka, HBase, Hive, and Presto;
- Programming in Python or Java to implement algorithms, data analysis, and integration with AWS services;
- Creating, optimizing, and managing data processing pipelines using AWS Glue, Kinesis, Lambda, S3, Redshift, and others;
- Collaborating with the mobile games team, marketing department, and other teams to develop monetization strategies;
- Ensuring high-quality code and writing unit and integration tests;
- Participating in the design process of new functionalities and systems related to mobile game monetization;
- Monitoring and analyzing the results and effectiveness of implemented monetization strategies.
You need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Big Data Developer, with a particular focus on Python or Java;
- Knowledge of Python frameworks such as Pandas, NumPy, Dask, PySpark, or Java frameworks such as Apache Flink, Spring, and Hibernate;
- Experience with Big Data technologies, such as Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Kafka, HBase, Hive, and Presto;
- Minimum 1 year of experience maintaining infrastructure on the AWS platform, including managing services, resources, and monitoring performance;
- Familiarity with AWS services such as S3, EC2, EMR, Redshift, Glue, Kinesis, Lambda, and RDS;
- Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL) such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, and DynamoDB;
- Ability to work with version control tools, such as Git;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Polish.
Flexible working hours
Language classes and other trainings
Private health care and well-being platform
Team-building integration meetings and events
Non-corporate working atmosphere and flat organizational structure
Possibility to work remotely or onsite in a homelike office with a charming garden, lots of good coffee and an in-house gym 🙂