Hi, we’re optAd360 ⎼ a tech company creating awesome content monetization software. We help publishers from around the world by providing innovative tools based on programmatic solutions for every stage of their business development. As one of the fastest-growing AdTech companies in Europe, we support over 4,000 websites and mobile apps. We are constantly improving the technology and algorithm to help content creators increase their monetization profits. We like what we do, and so we never stand still. Always celebrating our successes together ⎼ both individual and team ones. So if you want to grow among experts and in an inspiring atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place!
If you are a digital-savvy, experienced manager who understands B2B marketing, ideally with experience in working with SaaS-type products, you are welcome to apply!
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing an impactful marketing strategy that generates real leads and effectively addresses our customers;
- Building the company’s brand and products awareness by finding innovative ways of speaking to the brand’s target audience: creating webinars/conferences and events, active participation in conferences or in communities that complement our business; finding new innovative content formats;
- Paid traffic campaigns, monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required;
- Working very closely with the business and sales departments;
- Team management and development.
You need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing manager strategic role, ideally with SaaS-type products;
- Very good knowledge of digital marketing and business processes: B2B channel, SaaS products;
- Commercial and strategic thinking coupled with a creative and innovative mindset;
- Ability and understanding of how to scale advertising campaigns;
- Very good command of spoken and written Polish and English;
- Strong project management and people skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and teams.
Flexible working hours
Language classes and other trainings
Private health care and well-being platform
Team-building integration meetings and events
Non-corporate working atmosphere and flat organizational structure
Possibility to work remotely or onsite in a homelike office with a charming garden, lots of good coffee and an in-house gym 🙂