Hi, we’re optAd360 ⎼ a tech company creating awesome content monetization software. We help publishers from around the world by providing innovative tools based on programmatic solutions for every stage of their business development. As one of the fastest-growing AdTech companies in Europe, we support over 4,000 websites and mobile apps. We are constantly improving the technology and algorithms to help content creators increase their monetization profits. We like what we do, and so we never stand still. Always celebrating our successes together ⎼ both individual and team ones. So if you want to grow among experts and in an inspiring atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place!
Apply for this role and join the Bidlogic project! It’s the first optimization tool that automates mobile app monetization processes within the most popular mobile ad mediation platforms. You’ll be immersed in the latest technologies designed for mobile games monetization. Besides, the whole team is passionate about what they do, so if you’re a game enthusiast – here you’ll surely find someone to share your passion with!
You will be responsible for:
- Take part in designing, building, and maintaining innovative technology supporting the process of mobile in-app advertising optimization;
- Create and maintain a back-end system to manage the communication between REST APIs within our system and 3rd parties systems;
- Design a responsive analytical portal supplied with 3rd party data;
- Estimate and plan iterative/agile releases;
- Write clear and understandable code and technical documentation.
You need to have:
- Good knowledge of Java language with a deep passion for programming;
- Hands-on experience as a back-end software engineer managing and developing RESTful APIs;
- Understanding of MySQL, including database design, performance and optimization;
- Experience working with the Linux command line environment;
- Use of the Git version control system;
- Experience with AWS services, namely EC2 and RDS;
- Ability to work on projects independently and learn new technologies on the fly;
- Experience with the Quarkus and/or Spring framework;
- Experience with the Keycloak server will be a plus.
Flexible working hours
Language classes and other trainings
Private health care and well-being platform
Team-building integration meetings and events
Non-corporate working atmosphere and flat organizational structure
Possibility to work remotely or onsite in a homelike office with a charming garden, lots of good coffee and an in-house gym 🙂