Hi, we’re optAd360 ⎼ a tech company creating awesome content monetization software. We help web publishers from around the world by providing innovative tools based on programmatic solutions for every stage of their business development. As one of the fastest-growing AdTech companies in Europe, we support over 4,000 websites and mobile apps. We are constantly improving the technology and algorithm to help content creators increase their monetization profits. We like what we do, and so we never stand still. Always celebrating our successes together ⎼ both individual and team ones. So if you want to grow among experts and in an inspiring atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place!
If you want to develop your testing skills with us, you are welcome to apply!
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with software developers in small scrum teams and sprint development cycles to deliver the highest quality products;
- Analysis of project documents;
- Design and execution of the testing process;
- Performing manual tests according to project expectations;
- Reviewing requirements, design and analysis of scenarios and test cases;
- Reviewing and analyzing the test results;
- Developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts;
- Monitoring debugging process results;
- Proposing improvements to projects and products.
You need to have:
- At least 1 year of experience in testing applications and websites – automated and manual testing experience;
- Ability to create clear and understandable descriptions of scenarios and test cases;
- Good command of English;
- Attention to details;
- Creativity and the ability to challenge the status quo (we are not big fans of the statement “This is how we have been doing it for several years”);
- Independence, openness, and willingness to share ideas and solutions;
- Appetite for development and positive attitude! 🙂
Nice to have:
- Experience with/or knowledge of any automation testing tools.
Flexible working hours
Language classes and other trainings
International team and exciting projects
Team-building integration meetings and events
Non-corporate working atmosphere and flat organizational structure
Possibility to work remotely or onsite in a homelike office with a charming garden, lots of good coffee and an in-house gym 🙂