Registering to the optAd360 network is an expression of willingness to start monetizing your website or mobile application using our solutions, products, and broad support. The process takes place through the registration form available on our website. But what are the necessary conditions that a website or app has to meet? Here you’ll find all the answers!
The optAd360 network requirements
1. The content of the website or mobile application must be easily accessible (not obscured by supplementary elements like intrusive pop-ups) and in line with our principles. It implies that the content:
- Raises only legal issues;
- Does not infringe copyrights;
- Does not include risky content, like:
- explicitly sexual,
- encouraging or enabling illegal, dangerous, or harmful activities.
2. The website or mobile application generates at least the minimum amount of page views. The exact minimal number is associated with the country of origin: we require at least 50 000 page views per month for the countries tabled below, and 500 000 page views per month for every other country.
|Countries with the requirement of 50 000 page views per month:|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Nepal|
|Czech Republic||Puerto Rico|
|Dominican Republic||South Korea|
3. The website or mobile application’s age is sufficient to estimate its growth tendency, meaning that it’s up and running for at least 3 months. That’s also for how long the relevant statistics have to be collected. Furthermore, we only monetize mobile apps with at least 50 000 downloads.
Now, each ad provider has its own rules when it comes to the publishers they choose to collaborate with. Suppose the content we verify meets the above expectations, but does not comply with the policies of more prominent and most commonly selected ad providers. In that case, we will try to find SSPs with fewer limits. However, you have to be aware that the revenue generated this way will obviously be less satisfying, as the troublesome content might cause a poorer filling of your ad space. Also, the auction bids offered by such advertisers may be way lower.
The registration form
Who can register?
Anyone with full rights to the website or application and what’s within it can fill in the form. You can submit an unlimited number of subjects you wish to monetize during one registration. However, each should be declared separately in the convenient form’s sections, since each will be examined individually. It’s worth adding that by registering, you also agree with the cooperation policies set out in the Terms of service.
What should you provide?
During the registration process, you will be asked to provide information falling under the following categories:
- Necessary personal data ⎼ whether you are a private person or run a company, we will need some essential info to set up your personal account;
- Contact details ⎼ telling us how we can reach you;
- Basic information on the subject of registration ⎼ crucial data for the website or mobile app verification process, along with a screenshot showing the page views gathered in the last 90 days (3 months);
- In some cases, you may be asked to share access to Google Analytics in order for us to analyze the sources of your traffic to verify if those are in compliance with our rules and safe for the advertisers.
After sending the completed registration form, your website or mobile app will be verified to check if it meets the requirements for joining our network. At this point, all you have to do is be patient, as the process’s duration varies depending on registered subjects’ specifics (usually, it takes up to 48 hours). Once it’s all done, we will contact you.